Welcome to the Valentine’s Day Recipe Blog! Here you will find delicious and easy-to-make recipes cookies, and cakes that can be enjoyed on Valentine’s Day. Whether you’re looking for something to impress your special someone or just a fun way to show your love, these recipes are sure to make your day extra sweet. Enjoy!
1. Chocolate Peanut Butter Valentine’s heart
- 1/2 cups of chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of Mamafeast Peanut Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup of digestive biscuits crumbs
- 1/3 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Butter paper
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips and Mamafeast Peanut Butter together.
- Once melted, stir in the vegetable oil and the digestive biscuits crumbs.
- Scoop the mixture into mini heart-shaped molds, or you can use a regular mold and cut out small hearts.
- Chill the molds in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or until the hearts are solidified.
- Once the molds are fully chilled, remove the hearts from the mold and place them on a plate lined with butter paper.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the powdered sugar and enough water to create a thick paste.
- Dip each heart into the sugar paste and allow the excess sugar to drip off.
- Place the hearts back onto the butter paper.
- Allow the hearts to dry completely before eating or storing. Enjoy!
2. Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Mamafeast creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour (Maida)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups Mamafeast Chocolate Spread
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 Butter paper
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and line an 8-inch round cake pan with butter paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, Mamafeast Peanut Butter, Mamafeast Chocolate Spread, sugar, melted butter, baking powder, baking soda
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Pour dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Slowly add milk, mixing until completely blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes
- Allow cake to cool in the pan before removing and serving. Enjoy!
3. Chocolate Almonds and Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 cup of roasted almonds
- 1/2 cup of Mamafeast Chocolate Spread
- 1/4 cup of Mamafeast creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
- Place the almonds on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Pour the Mamafeast Chocolate Spread over the almonds, use a spoon to spread the chocolate spread evenly. Allow the almond-chocolate mixture to set for 10 minutes in the refrigerator.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Mamafeast Peanut Butter and vegetable oil until it is smooth and creamy.
- Drop spoonfuls of the peanut butter mixture onto the almond-chocolate mixture.
- Put the baking sheet in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to allow the chocolate and peanut butter to harden.
- Once the Chocolate Almonds and Peanut Butter Cups are hardened, serve and enjoy!
4. Chocolate Buttons
- 1 cup Mamafeast Chocolate Spread
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 butter paper
- Place the Mamafeast Chocolate Spread and butter a bowl.
- Heat for several minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto butter paper on a baking sheet.
- Chill in refrigerator until firm.
- Peel chocolate buttons off butter paper and store in an airtight container. Enjoy!
5. Coconut and Peanut Butter Truffle Balls
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup Desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup Mamafeast Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- dry rose petals
- Mamafeast Chocolate Spread
- Heat coconut oil in a pan and roast desiccated coconut in it till it slightly changes it’s color.
- Now add Mamafeast Peanut Butter, milk, and honey and mix well.
- Cook the mixture for 2-3 minutes till everything comes together.
- Take a small portion & make small laddoos when the mixture is still hot but manageable.
- Roll the balls into some desiccated coconut ans coat it with Mamafeast Chocolate Spread. Sprinkle some dry rose petals.
- Refrigerate for an hour and enjoy.